Bullhorn Web — Manage Your Remote Monitors From Anywhere
Access On Any Device With An Internet Connection
What is Bullhorn Web?
Included with every Bullhorn Remote Monitor purchase, Bullhorn Web enables you to easily analyze your remote measurements, no matter where you are or what time it is.
Integrate your RMU Environment with Cloud-Based Monitoring
Bullhorn Web integrates with AI’s PCS Compliance System and is cloud-based. You do not have to install anything, and it is updated regularly . Bullhorn Web enables you to:
- Quickly and easily export extracts as CSV files to validate data in the bridge preview before committing to PCS. Use your existing unit groups and schedules, just choose CSV in the dropdown. So easy!
- Manage your Bullhorn units from anywhere—touch-friendly menus make it easy to use Bullhorn Web from any mobile device.
- Start your day with a system health check— quickly view your Bullhorn units or rectifiers with issues since your last login.
- Troubleshoot issues remotely — by researching the potential cause of issues prior to arriving onsite.
- Adjust interruption schedules on-the-fly in minutes—Bullhorn web makes it easy to make changes to any paired, interruption-enabled Bullhorn RMU. Rest easy by configuring automatic text or email alerts to notify you about any critical issues.
- Sync data while you sleep—Bullhorn Web integrates with the PCS Cathodic Protection Data module, allowing you to automatically sync the data you choose.
Need training or want to learn more about Bullhorn Web? Contact our Training and Sales team for more information.