- Stay on Top of Suvey Season with American Innovations' Product Catalog & Web Store
- CartoPac Enterprise Software Simplifies Complex Oil and Gas Pipeline Inspection and Mapping Workflows
- CartoPac Enterprise Accelerates Digital Transformation Of As-Built and Energy Infrastructure Construction Workflows
- Important Bullhorn Product Update: Discontinued Satellite and Cellular Networks
- American Innovations Announces Sale of Bass Engineering subsidiary to MESA
- The Fundamentals of Cathodic Protection Measurements
- PHMSA MegaRule: Your Guide to Compliance Through Cathodic Protection, Pipeline Mapping, and More. What you need to know.
- As-Built Surveying Software for Gas Utilities: 9 Reasons to Choose CartoPac Construction Manager
- Cut the Cord: How Wireless Data Syncing Can Save Time and Money
- Automated Field Data Collection - CartoPac Enterprise - CartoPac Construction Manager by Glenn Vlass and Scott Crouch
- Underground Short Course by Clay Brelsford
- Survey Manager Best Practices Demo by David Gautier
- Surge Solutions by Alex Rodriguez
- NEW: Protect your assets with surge-hardened products: Protect your surge-hardened products with the best warranty.
- American Innovations Launches New Bullhorn S series remote monitoring units for unparalleled surge resiliance.
- Read How to Protect Your Remote Monitors and Rectifiers From Surge Events
- American Innovations Introduces New Technology Platform for Cathodic Protection
- American Innovations Virtual Users Group 2020: Work Smarter, Not Harder: Maximizing Efficiency with Innovative Solutions, Nov. 16-19
- Bass Engineering President Clay Brelsford to present on AC Interference & Mitigation Solutions for NACE International Atlanta Section, Nov. 19
- American Innovations, Ltd. Acquires CartoPac International, Inc.
- Ed Kruft Becomes CEO of American Innovations Replaces Retiring CEO Rich Smalling
- American Innovations brings on Suresh Sundarababu as VP of Sales, Marketing and Product
- American Innovations Brings on Richard Counts as VP of Research and Development
- American Innovations Awarded Patent for Innovative Digital Voltmeter
- American Innovations Announces Release of Bullhorn® RM4211
- Web-Based Software Speeds Pipeline Surveys, Prevents Rework and Helps Optimize Mitigation Efforts
- New MicroMax Current Interrupter Features an Integrated Battery, Speeds CP Surveys in Remote Areas
- AI Acquires MSES External Corrosion Products
- Railroad Commission of Texas Validates AI GIS Capabilities
- New Services Help Pipeline Operators Comply with DOT Regulations
- Cathodic Protection Departments Improve Record Traceability
- New Remote Monitoring Technology Helps Prevent Induced AC Corrosion
- NACE International Honors American Innovations with Corrosion Innovation of the Year Award for third year in a row.
- New MicroMax GPS350 Current Interrupter; smallest interrupter with built-in relay