Allegro QX Field Data PC
Allegro QXTM Field Data PC
Stay productive from dawn until dusk
When facing a long day of close interval, DCVG or periodic surveys, the Allegro QX field computer is the one instrument you want to have. With an integrated camera, glare-resistant color display, high-performance battery, and a tactile QWERTY keyboard that makes it easy to enter data, the Allegro QX has everything you need to assess facilities, leaks, atmospheric corrosion and valves. Features include
- An integrated DVM that delivers accuracy of 0.25 percent when reading DC voltage – even in the presence of up to 100 volts of AC interference – and a highly-accurate, WAAS-enabled internal GPS.
- A QWERTY keyboard and full number pad.
- An integrated camera that allows you to instantly add atmospheric inspection photos to your inspection record.
- A color VGA display with a resolution that's four times better than previous models and is easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
- The option to couple the Allegro QX with RFID technology to make site visits 100 percent verifiable.
- A quick-charging lithium-ion battery that will last for up to fourteen hours of nonstop surveying.