During production, oil and gas companies bring hydrocarbons to the surface via wellheads and prepare them for further processing into useable materials. Oil, gas and water from the well must be separated and the resulting materials measured and tested. During this process, it is critical for companies to monitor and meet regulatory compliance rules from the EPA and other governmental bodies, maintain equipment health and predict and prevent future risks.
The Bullhorn Remote Monitoring System and Bullhorn Asset Tracker (BAT) web interface allows companies to monitor and collect measurement results on critical equipment like wellheads, tanks, LACT meters and more reliably and cost-effectively by using robust data communication methods. Companies can measure production equipment data including: flow rates, valve positions, tank levels, casing and tubing pressures, low dehydrator temperature, facility security and more.
Data Collection & Analysis:
Bullhorn® Wireless Remote Monitoring:
- Collect data on: wellheads (RM2020, APM4AM), flow meters (AMR6), LACT meters (AMR6), gas pressure and other gas measurements (AMR6), storage tanks (RM 2020, APM4AM) and more.
- Reliable, cost-effective data communication via digital cellular or satellite networks
- Notifications/alarms on equipment status eliminate remote site visits; on-the-go access via smartphone
Bullhorn Asset Tracker (BAT™):
- Access to individual unit and overall system performance
- Immediate visibility of units in “alarm”, “normal”, “interrupting”, "inactive" modes
- Reports can include data points for units & unit groups, date ranges, by unit or asset type
For more information on products and services for oil and gas production equipment, including wellheads, tanks, lact meters and more, please contact Sales.