Search the Knowledge Base
RIPL: How to Setup User Privileges in the Admin Utility
Article | Created: Mar. 8, 2015 | Updated: Apr. 11, 2016 | Products: Risk Intelligence Platform
The Admin Utility feature is an easy way to create and modify the capabilities of RIPL users using a simple interface. By simply selecting checkboxes related to user permissions, the user can make many functional changes in a single user interface without the dependency on IT support.
To add, edit, and delete user functions of the RIPL Admin Utility:
- To access the Admin Utility, open the shortcut that is installed on the PC desktop after Admin Utility is installed. Or you can find it by navigating through the Start Menu > Programs > AI Applications > Risk Intelligence Platform Admin Utility.
- Select the Server, Authentication Mode, and Database whose permissions you would like to modify.
- After logging in, select the "User Permissions" tab located in the left margin of the Admin Utility.
- Choose the user access tier you would like to modify (e.g., entire Company, designated Groups, or individual Users)
- Continue the selection of user access by selecting Assigned Users from a list of Available Users.
- Assign the appropriate Permissions to the selected users by checking/unchecking the functions related to Applications Screens, Edit Settings, Data, References, Transforms, System Analyzer, and Trees.