Search the Knowledge Base
Bullhorn: End User License Agreement
Article | Created: Mar. 6, 2015 | Updated: Jun. 22, 2016 | Products: Bullhorn Remote Monitoring
End User License Agreement
- We grant you one license to install and use this software. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove this software.
- You may install and use the software on as many computers as you desire. You may make back-up copies of the software for archival purposes.
- The software is protected by the copyright laws of the U.S. and other countries, and we retain all intellectual property rights in the software. You may not separately publish, sell, market, distribute, lend, lease, rent, or sublicense the software code.
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification or on our website or in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, "back door" entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software. The software will not download or install patches, upgrades, or any third party software without getting your permission. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
- We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be to remove the software. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer.
- Our corporate headquarters in the state of Texas, USA, this agreement will be governed by the laws, including Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code or substantially similar law, said statute shall not govern any aspect of this agreement and instead the law as it existed prior to such enactment shall govern.
This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.