AI Users Group
Thank you to all who made the 2017 Users Group (October 16-19 at the Renaissance Hotel) in Austin, TX a success!
Users Group 2017: Better Data, Better Decisions
The sessions at Users Group provided practical tips for making survey data more useful. The conference focused on best practices for collecting the most accurate measurements from assets, analyzing the data, and using it to make more informed business decisions. Check out the agenda to review the sessions offered.
Users Group 2017 featured:
- Basic and advanced training on AI products
- Sessions on the latest regulations and how they affect you
- Best practices for data collection and analysis, corrosion control and more
- Keynote speakers on industry topics
- Networking events where you can share your experiences with other attendees
- Opportunities to provide feedback on future AI products and services
- 20 NACE professional development hours
Check out the agenda to review the sessions we offered.
Read the program for session abstracts.
"Almost all of [the sessions] have something to do with what I do daily."
Watch the video on this page for more Users Group testimonials.